Massage Therapy at United Chiropractic Health Center
Chiropractic care and massage therapy work hand in hand to provide pain relief, restore mobility, and improve overall health. Individuals who are dealing with soft and hard tissue injuries, musculoskeletal and nervous system issues will benefit from a combination of services such as chiropractic care, massage therapy, and acupuncture. United Chiropractic Health Center in Ontario can provide you with the best course of action for your particular situation. Our chiropractor, Dr. Victor H. Fantasia, has over three decades of experience in all aspects of chiropractic care. Martin Garcia, CMT, our massage therapist, has been practicing since 2007 and has a vast background in the medical field.
What Is Massage Therapy Used for?
At United Chiropractic Health Center, we use massage therapy to treat a wide range of conditions. Common health-related issues we often treat with massage therapy include:
- Insomnia and sleep apnea
- Myofascial pain
- Circulatory issues
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pulled or strained muscles or ligaments
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Common benefits of massage therapy include:
- Provides pain relief
- Improves cellular nutrition
- Prepare the body for other chiropractic techniques and therapies
- Facilitates the flow of nerve impulses
- Prevent other possible injuries in the future
- Helps damaged tissues heal faster
- Reduces muscle stiffness and pain
- Improves mood and fights stress
Types of Massage
Types of massage therapy we offer at our clinic include:
- Deep tissue massage. This type of massage is suitable for old injuries and muscle tension because it focuses on deep layers of muscle tissues.
- Sports massage. This type is beneficial for professional athletes and those who are physically active. It is used before and after sports events and workouts.
- Trigger point therapy. It is used to treat painful and knotted areas that irritate nerves. It helps create a balance between the nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
- Myofascial release. It is a type of massage that is based on applying soft and gentle pressure on the skin without adding any oils or creams. Our massage therapist first detects fascial restrictions and then applies targeted pressure.
Visit Us for Massage Therapy in Ontario
If you are looking for a massage therapist or chiropractor in Ontario, our professionals at United Chiropractic Health Center are ready to help. Our medical facility offers various chiropractic techniques and non-invasive treatment methods to ensure each patient receives effective personalized care. We are dedicated to working with our patients throughout their recovery for long-term pain relief. Contact us today to schedule your first consultation or to learn more about how we can help.